|Content||BELVEDERE VODKA; The world's first luxury vodka; distilled exclusively to create the perfect balance of character & purity with creamy undertones of vanilla,white pepper & spice.
Perfect on the rocks or as an ingredient for cocktail.
Alcohol by volume: 40%|
Angostura Reserva 3yrs White Rum: Aged for a minimum of three years, Angostura® Reserva is a truly superior white rum: pure and clear, smooth and flavourful with hints of burnt ripe banana and other exotic tropical fruit aromas. This dry-ish medium-bodied spirit offers a quick burst of spicy hot pepper and burnt caramel to finish.
For up to three enriching years, Angostura’s white rum remains in its barrel until it is ready to be enjoyed. It is then charcoal filtered to remove any colour generated by the ageing process.
TASTING NOTES SIGNATURE SERVES
Colour: clear with a platinum cast
Nose: burnt banana, charcoal aromas and a touch of vanilla
Taste: medium-bodied palate, smooth, with vanilla, burnt sugar, molasses and peppery spice
Finish: a hot pepper and burnt caramel fade
ANGOSTURA® RESERVA CHARACTERISTICS
- A blend of rums aged in bourbon casks for up to three years, distilled and aged in Trinidad
- Twice filtered through charcoal to remove the golden colour acquired during barrel ageing and any impurities
- The end rum is light and exceptionally smooth with flavours of tropical fruits, banana and coconut
- Easy to mix – an ideal base for long drinks and cocktails
- Between 2010 and 2015 Angostura® Reserva took home 20 medals from prestigious competitions including the San Francisco World Spirits.
Competition, the World Rum Awards, the Rum Master Awards, the World
|SMIRNOFF VODKA BLUE LABEL: Most popular vodka since 1980; Smirnoff vodka Blue Label is triple distilled & filtered to give a clean, sharp taste & makes it fun when drinking.
Alcohol by volume: 40%||DELAMAIN PALE & DRY X.O: A blend of long-aged X.O Grande Champagne cognacs, Delamain Pale & Dry benefits from a lengthy two-year marriage period in cask after assemblage before being bottled, resulting in a beautifully smooth roundness and flavour integration on the palate.
Alcohol by volume: 40%|
Angostura Orange Bitters : ANGOSTURA® orange bitters is the second offering available in the range, introduced in 2007. Made from its own special recipe, ANGOSTURA® orange bitters is a complex blend of tropical oranges and spices. ANGOSTURA® orange bitters is the soul of an exceptional dry martini. It is a versatile bitters that works incredibly well with vodka, gin and whisky and adds real depth of flavour to rum cocktails. Its complexity and layers of flavours also makes it a culinary must-have ingredient. World renowned chefs have found that it works particularly well in savoury sauces; it complements seafood dishes and marries well with chocolate.
Nose: orange top rounded off with a combination of aromatic spices. Fresh and flavourful with a soft mellow note
Taste: perfect blend of sweet and bitter notes giving a mouth-warming array of citrus spicy notes, ending in a subtle astringent mouth feel.
Angostura 7yrs Premium Aged Rum : To create Angostura® 7 YR old rum, Angostura’s Master Blender selects from light, medium and heavy rums that have been ageing for a minimum of seven years. The blend is then returned to casks for another two years to further marry its flavours. The result is a truly memorable rum of rich, medium body.
Colour: a rich hue of deep mahogany
Nose: an enticing bouquet of creamy aromas of chocolate, molasses, espresso and spice, with some dark fruit notes
Taste: subtle nuances of chocolate, honey, toffee, caramel, coffee and roasted nuts
Finish: lingers gently on the palate, fading to rich cinnamon and other spices
ANGOSTURA® 7 YR OLD RUM CHARACTERISTICS
- Angostura® 7 YR old rum is a powerful, robust and flavoursome rum
- This silky smooth rum comes into its own after a minute or so in the glass. It should be first sampled neat to allow the rum to reveal its true characteristics and provenance
- Between 2010 and 2018, Angostura® 7 YR old rum took home 32 medals from prestigious competitions including the World Rum Awards, the Rum Master Awards, the World Spirits Awards, the International Wine and Spirit Competition and more
There are no reviews yet.